About Your New Allergy Friend
I’m Dr. Chris Webber.
I’m glad you’re here.
It means that you and I share a common goal and similar expectations about your medical care:
- You should receive reliable, accurate medical information
- You should have a doctor who always puts you FIRST (“old school medicine”)?
- You should have a comprehensive medical plan and not just a series of medications and bandaids for your problems (figuratively… if you literally need bandaids, then you should get them).
- You should be helped to feel your absolute best and healthiest… and not just “good enough”
Basically, you should have a doctor as a friend.
Someone you can trust to give you since, unbiased medical advice (without all the complications of the medical system).
I want to be that friend.
I have seen a worsening problem with good allergy, asthma and inflammation care and I want to be part of the SOLUTION.
The problems with allergy care today are:
- Many primary care providers also don’t recognize your need for better allergy/asthma care (or maybe they think “good enough” is ok)?
- Many of you don’t recognize your need for better allergy/asthma care
- Many people don’t know what good allergy care truly means
- There isn’t always access to a good allergist in your area
My idea is simple: I’ll be your allergist friend; someone who will put your health above that of a quick patient visit and will treat you like a friend.
But first, you should get to know me
- I’m board certified in allergy, immunology, and internal medicine
- I am currently in a medical practice in Denver, CO
- Prior to that, I served as a physician in the US Air Force for 12 years
- I have spent many years studying medicine in-depth:
- Distinguished graduate from USAF Academy
- Medical School at Loyola University in Chicago
- Internal Medicine residency at Wright-Patterson AFB, OH
- Chief Resident at Wright-Patterson/Wright State University
- Internal Medicine Clinic Chief at Air Force Academy
- Allergy/Immunology fellowship at Wilford Hall Medical Center
- Allergy/Immunology Clinic Chief at Air Force Academy
- And now, an allergist trying to help people the right way
- I’m also a national allergy and asthma educator / speaker
- I have given over a hundred lectures on allergy, asthma, and internal medicine to primary care providers, patients, and anyone who will listen
- And I still love every minute of it!
Ok, credentials are boring. You need to get to know ME
- I have a wonderful wife, Kristie, a 5 year old son Emmett and a 2 month old Luke.
- I have a constant fear of stepping on legos and vaguely remember what sleep was like (it’s that thing at night, where you’re supposed to get 8 hours.. right)?
- My house is a zoo of pets (we have a golden retriever, 3 cats, and 3 chickens that my HOA doesn’t know about).
- Also, possibly a mouse living under the chicken coop (who I call Nicodemus and hopefully guides other mice to our chickens as The Great Owl).
- I am a perfectionist, a VERY beginner woodworker, and I *LOVE* the fist-clenching frustrations when the two don’t coincide
- I love superheroes, video games, reading, running, and internet humor.
So if you think we would work well together and you want to take the first step to complete allergy/asthma care, then join our community below. I look forward to meeting you.